I have not been good about posting lately...but I won't apologize because it probably won't change. After all, this is here for outlet, and while it is wonderful to be able to pass information and inspiration on, the primary purpose of my blogging is for me to output. So here I am again, talking to you and to myself through my fingers and this crazy technological world. A world where anything seems possible. Purhaps where anything is possible. It makes me hopeful and diligent. I am full of ideas, large round ideas, ideas that cannot be placed in a jar, ideas which I long to see produced. Could it be possible? Is this world prepared and able to see them accomplished? Do I have the courage to risk so much? To find a way? Would I be ready if I could? Ah, there are no simple answers or solutions. Just me. Here. Like this. With my large round ideas.
15 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment