08 April 2008

Wow

I look back over the last year and am amazed. So much has happened. Reid and I have graduated from college, moved across the country, and become established in a new place. We've had to sell a house, sell some belongings, find an apartment, I had to find a job. Reid started grad school. We had to find a new church home, make new friends, try to stay in touch with our old friends. So many little details too--just so much! It is wonderful to be able to look back and see how faithful God has been. We may not have always had things turn out how we thought they should, but its easy to see His hand in our lives.
Now we have new exciting news--Reid will be an intern at Pixar this summer! This is a dream come true for him--for us. This was a huge part of the reason we moved away from home and family for grad school.
Our lives are certainly not perfect--not even close, but our lives are full and fulfilling. And as I look back all I can say is WOW.

3 comments:

Kendra Joy said...

May I be the first to welcome to the blogosphere!? I'm so glad you've started a blog of your own. You're so far away, it's nice to read about what's going on with you and Reid.

Kendra Joy said...

*welcome YOU... that's what I meant

semi-crazy blonde girl said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog now! It'll be nice to see YOUR views on life in RI as well as Reid's. Love you much!